Contact the professional team at Claim Settlement immediately. While we cannot guarantee that you will get your job back, we will connect you with an industry leading lawyer who could secure a settlement to compensate for your time out of work and the lost wages.
A good lawyer can help you understand the factors the court will take into account while deciding your case. These factors are
- The notice period
- The expected period of continued employment
- If any severance pay was offered or made
- The impact of job loss on future earnings
- Loss of incentives or bonuses
The Employee Standards Act 2000 defines the circumstances under which you can claim damages for wrongful dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal right after or prior to taking paternal or maternal leave.
- Bringing legal matters concerning your employer to the attention of relevant authorities.
- Wrongful dismissal after your employer receives an inquiry from employment rights office.
- Wrongful dismissal after you communicate with an employment rights office.
Allow our staff at Claim Settlement to connect you with the proper legal representation to ensure that your questions are fully addressed and that you are fully compensated for all your pain and suffering, income loss and any out of pocket expenses.
We are committed to introducing you to the best legal team that will deal with your wrongful dismissal claims with the highest level of professionalism and expertise on a contingency basis.